ALUMNI ENGAGE WITH THE MOVEMENT TO SUPPORT NOURISH IN ENGAGING STUDENTS AND EMPOWERING COMMUNITIES TO MAKE A LASTING IMPACT ON EXTREME POVERTY.
Nourish Alumni Mentors at the 2013 Summer Institute
Alumni – you can involved in the following ways:
1) Mentor at the Summer Institute. We had 12 Alumni come back for the 2014 Institute. Alumni mentors are a huge part of making the Institute as awesome as it is – we want you at Summer Institute 2015!
2) Can’t make it to Summer Institute? Consider becoming a sponsor of this year’s Institute!
- $300 – Prize money for the Venture Competition
- $200 – One scholarship for student registration
- $100 – The cost of housing for one student
- $75 – The cost of all meals for one student
- $25 – The cost of Chapter Manuals for one small group
- $15 – The cost of workshop supplies for one student
3) Mentor a Chapter! Applications open in early September to serve as a year-round mentor for a specific Chapter. Keep an eye out for the applications. If you want to mentor on a specific topic, email chapters_at_nourish.org to join our database.
4) Stay in touch with the network. Visit our Stay in Touch page to update your information. We want to know what you’re up to… and not in a creepy way, we promise. National Office staff travels a lot, and we’d love to meet up with you! To do that, we need to know where you are.
5) Join the Rice’n’Beans Club: an alumni giving circle where alumni sign up for recurring monthly donations to support Nourish’s programs.