NOURISH ALUMNI CONTINUE TO PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE MOVEMENT. FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN STAY INVOLED POST-GRADUATION!
Here’s how you can be involved:
1) Mentor at the Summer Institute!
We had 12 Alumni come back for the 2014 Institute. Alumni mentors are a huge part of making the Institute as awesome as it is – we want you at Summer Institute 2015!
2) Sponsor the Institute!
- $300 – Prize money for the Venture Competition
- $200 – One scholarship for student registration
- $100 – The cost of housing for one student
- $75 – The cost of all meals for one student
- $25 – The cost of Chapter Manuals for one small group
- $15 – The cost of workshop supplies for one student
3) Mentor a Chapter!
Applications to serve as a year-round mentor for a specific Chapter open in early September . Keep an eye out for the applications. If you want to mentor on a specific topic, email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our database.
4) Join the Rice’n’Beans Club!
The Rice’n’Beans Club is our alumni giving circle where alumni sign up for recurring monthly donations to support Nourish’s programs.
5) Stay in touch with the network!
Visit our Stay in Touch page to update your information. We want to know what you’re up to!