Change the world over lunch.
Host a Hunger Lunch at your company, congregation or civic group and bring the original Nourish Venture to your community! Every dollar raised engages a student and empowers a community around lasting impact on extreme poverty.
How it Works
- Hunger Lunch is a simple but delicious meal of rice, beans, and cornbread; representative of a typical meal for many in developing countries.
- The meal raises awareness for extreme poverty by educating and encouraging social responsibility in participants.
- Hunger Lunch has become a national movement, taking place on college campuses across the country, in businesses, homes, congregations, and civic groups.
- Hunger Lunch benefits businesses and organizations that want to make a lasting impact on extreme poverty and increase their community presence.
- There are two methods of funding a Hunger Lunch: first, the organization can choose to pay for the lunch in full, suggested at $10 per plate; second, the organization can cover the overhead cost at $4 per plate and encourage members to make a small gift that would substitute for if they had gone out to eat lunch.
Interested in Hosting?
- Hosting a Hunger Lunch is easy – Nourish does the work for you! Just contact Kelly Phoenix at email@example.com or 919.338.2599.
Download a flyer for:
Follow the Tour
Our Partners include- Viget, Cisco, Intrahealth, Appia, Digital Smiths, Bandwidth, Tranzyme, North Raleigh Rotary, and many other great organizations!
Follow Nourish’s Hunger Lunch Tour around the Triangle! Will you be the next stop?